Monday, June 4, 2012

A Wall Street Tribute to Katy Perry's Song TGIF - Last Friday Night

Not long ago, I was on a road trip and it was late at night in the middle of nowhere, 200 miles from anywhere, or at least any city whose name you'd recognize, and it was 2 AM in the morning on a Weekend. That song by Katy Perry kept coming on the radio. I guess people kept requesting it, you know the one: "Last Friday Night!"


Anyway for some reason this silly song got stuck in my head, you know how songs do that. If you don't know the song, go to YouTube and watch the video so you understand what I am talking about.


So, I got to thinking about the whole idea of the song; "next Friday night, we are going to do it all again," and then considered Billy Joel's song "We Didn't Start the Fire" and then I thought, maybe I should put some lyrics about Wall Street to the Katy Perry Song, who knows maybe I'll do a viral video of it once I am completed. Below are some lyrics I came up with - see what you think of it?


Last Week's Stock Market


Should Have Bought American Fund
Should Have Known the Market Would Run


Europe's Derivative Tax Declared
How Could Anyone Have Dared


It's Like No Body Cared


God Help My 201 (k)
Statement Came in the Mail Today


Have Them Piled Up In the Den
Seems I can Never Win!


Bernie Madoff's Ponzi Scheme
What Does It All Mean?


Chorus - Last Week's Market - Next Week We Are Going to Do It All Again


Nuclear Weapons in Iran
Huge Earthquake in Japan


Arab Spring is in the Air
Stock Prices Do Not Care


Oil Prices Out of Hand
Gaddafi Buried in the Sand


Stock Markets in the Tank
Let's Blame the Ben Bern Naank


Gold Blasting Up Oh My
Cramer Says to Sell, No Buy
No, Sell, Sell, Sell


Oh Hell!


Chorus - Last Week's Market - Next Week We Are Going to Do It All Again


Greece Crisis Can't Be Saved
Mass Rioters Won't Behave


Naked Traders in the Dark
Wall Street'ers Occupying Park


MF Can't Find the Cash
Had a High Frequency Crash


Eurozone too Big to Fail
Nothing Left to Bail


Obama Promises More Jobs
Banking Dealing with Frank-Dobbs


Chorus - Last Week's Market - Next Week We Are Going to Do It All Again


Oh, Last Week - Next Week We Are Going to Do It All Again


Lance Winslow has launched a new provocative series of eBooks on Future Concepts. Lance Winslow is a retired Founder of a Nationwide Franchise Chain, and now runs the Online Think Tank; http://www.worldthinktank.net/



Source


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here...